Thursday 7 May 2015

Making money with Android App - Income Report Week # 3

Making money with Android App - Income Report Week # 3


The third week has been proved to very good when it comes to improvement of stats. Despite a drop in the 2nd week things are back on the upside. In total, I got an overall improved stats to share with you guys.

I also rolled out the new update for my main app improvising the overall user experience. I'm expecting the downloads to boost up a bit this month. There isn't much difference in the stats but I got two good days where I made $6 and $5 respectively and that boosted the overall earnings this week.


Making money with Android - Estimated Earning


Average has been good this week. I'm expecting to touch $150 mark this month from the $110 that I made last month. Let's see if it goes that way.

Making money with Android App - Page views/ impressions



The page views have been growing steadily and although that's a good number of impressions but the CPC is not much despite the fact that most of my android app users are US based. 

Making money with Android App - no. of clicks


Again the number of clicks have also improved but that can be attributed to the increase impressions.

Making money with Android App - Cost per Click


So, these are my stats for this week. If you own an android app and is earning from it be sure to let me know. I would love to share your stats in this blog as this blog is meant to encourage developers for doing quality work and to encourage more developers to enter this field.

2 comments:

  1. what software u used to make app?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can make you app????
    how make money from this????

    ReplyDelete